This dry camp rally has become one of the favorite for our members. It’s held at a Regional Park, next to a beautiful lake with outside relaxing, events and cast iron cooking. Don’t miss out – register early with the Regional Park system (centralized registrations are not possible).
- Coyote Lake Park
- Thursday June 8th through Sunday (or Monday) June 12th
- Rally Flyer (CLICK)
- Click for photos from 2016 Coyote Lake Rally
- Click for photos from 2015 Coyote Lake Dry Camp Rally
YOU MUST MAKE YOUR OWN RESERVATIONS:
- Do this ASAP so you can be in the same area as our group. We cannot make centralized reservations.
- Online: Santa Clara County Parks Online Reservations (http://gooutsideandplay.org
- By phone: Reservation Office hours are M-F 8:30AM – 12:00PM and 1:00PM- 4:00PM. Call 408-355-2201.
- Let us know (email@example.com) know what site you have a reservation for, and what dates you are attending.
As of April 2017 the sites selected by our group are:
- Lori A: Site #11
- Melanie/Chris: Site #26
- Margaret/Brian: Site #27
- Laurel/Todd: Site #28
- Valerie/Scott: #29
- Rhonda/Eric: Site #30
- Penny/Tim: Site #31
- Linda/Ross: Site #32
- Debbie/Bill: Site #33
- Janiece: Site #34
- LaVerne/Eric: Site #35
- Roberta/Roger: Site #36
- Jennifer/Jamie (friends of McHenry): Site #37
- Louise/Harry: Site #38
- Chris/Mark: Site #56 (friends of McHenry)
- Judy/Richard: Site #58
- Linda/Allen: Site #60
- Betty/Clark: Site #61
Amateur Radio Information (Find us here!)
- Main local repeater (Garlic Valley Amateur Radio Club – W6GGF): 147.825 (-) 100
- Local simplex: 146.55 (“RV Calling Channel”)